2 Animay shorts 2 Animay shorts

LOL, I loved it! Great animation, good jokes!

Raw Latex Raw Latex

I'm guessing this is a pun for pokemon. Like how everyone battles pokemon in the city, they battle strap on forehead dildos.

PACMAN DIES AAAH PACMAN DIES AAAH

Please keep making videos! I love them.

PleaseDiePie PleaseDiePie

DAMNIT! Keep making videos, they're HILLARIOUS!!

Chaotic Battle 2 Chaotic Battle 2

Animation is good, but the human non-sprite character's idle animation was him standing up as straight as possble? Don't you think he should be in a fighter stance, like ready to fight the other fighters? lol. Also every time the fighters go in ready to do a move, you had to rip audio from a another fighter game? There is SOME orginality, but I would like to see less copying.

Starbarians - Episode 1 Starbarians - Episode 1

F*N Awesome! Glad the first episode released! When is the next one coming out?

TBH as a review, I can't find anything wrong with this video, perfect animation, sound and story!

Mario's Date Mario's Date

awesome

lol, took a different look at Mario's life all together. Apparently he's very popular and rich, but the things in the video games still take a toll on his real life. Great animation and voicing, hope you make more!!

Zelda Uncut- Preview Zelda Uncut- Preview

only intro?

you only did the intro? Pretty good intro, but I think I want to see an episode...

The SC2 Reporter: Zerg The SC2 Reporter: Zerg

rofl, great movie

omfg, the part where the hydralisk was walking to the creep because of his update made me laugh so hard!!! I gotta show this to my room mate he and I play SCII all the time. Please make another episode!!!!

The Retail Experience The Retail Experience

true

This video is 100% true, there wasn't a single lie in it!